With over 20 years of experience working on climate change issues, both in the public and private sectors, as well as with Non-Governmental-Organizations and research centers, I provide independent consultancy services focused on designing creative solutions to climate change and sustainable development challenges.
My areas of expertise include:
- International climate change negotiations;
- Carbon mitigation projects in various sectors;
- Carbon standards and methodologies (development and auditing);
- Greenhouse gas emissions inventories (development and auditing);
- Country and program assessments;
- UNFCCC review and assessment processes; and
- Training and capacity building on the above subjects.
I maintain a close collaboration with selected partners that represent some of the most respected experts in their field of expertise.
I have participated in a number of publications, some resulting from projects I have been involved in and others written specifically for magazines and journals.